My princess 🥰❤️

❤️My princess is my elder sister ,her name is Gayani chathurika wijerathna.   She is 32 years old .she is a very courageous woman . She is a strong woman who faces all challenges in life .My sister is very beautyfull .I  am proud of her as my little sister . Her beautyfull she has achieved many victories . She was also crowned as the Sri Lanka  Army New year princess in 2018 .❤️                                                                                                                    
She also has a knack for annauncing,dancing ,singing was educated at Sri sangamitta Balika National  school ,she did her A/L in biology .she served in the sri Lanka Army women 's Brigade for 10n years and now serves on the sri Lanka Rupavahini corporation .she helps with my education as well as the arts .she manages every aspect of my life. from a young age, my  working sister taught me to live a good life in society . The brotherly love she has is  priceless . I make  exery decision in my life based on my sister's advice.   Growing up wothout  the love and support of a mother from a young age my elder sister was a mother to me. I wish all her hopes come true .My princess is my sister in my life .  ❤️                                                               


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

  

     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My self

My favorite Musical instrument 😍❤️

My best friend in school life🥰❤️