My sweet hart ❤️❤️❤️

        

                                  ❤️❤️❤️My boyfriend's name is Diyunaka praveen Gunarathna . He is in Ampara. He is studying higher education .He was  educated at DS Senanayaka college Ampara.His mother was a teacher and his  father was a police officer.He loves music . much He has the ability  to sing songs . He has many songs of his own .He is associated with  the music industry in sri Lanka .He is studying higher education at kundasale HND .His hoby is music .He also loves cricket plays cricket  .❤️❤️❤️       

 I believe that with him I will be able to go on a good journey in the field of music .I love his voice so much .I 'm so proud of him .I look forwerd to working with him on songwriting  in the future .    ❤️❤️❤️                             

                      He is also an arbitrary ,devious and cruel person .A little  angry but he's very affectionate .I valu him as much as I do in my life . I respect him and he  respects me.so I  love him as much as I love my life ❤️❤️❤️   

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My self

My favorite Musical instrument 😍❤️

My best friend in school life🥰❤️