My school 😍❤️

❤️My school is kaikawala central college It  is very beautyfull place. I enterd kaikawala central college to study for A/L  .My school was started in 1911  .My school which started with eight students today has about 1500 students studying there.. My school has achieved success in all areas such Arts ,Sports ,etc . 😍❤️                                                                                                                       

  
                                  The alumini of my school have given the school a reputation .I am proud of my school as a school of talented cadets and  talented speakers.My school is a recognized national school in the Matale District which has produced a large humber of doctors,lawyers,engineers,artists,and athletes .  My school motto is to be a lamp to yourself .      My school teaches arts ,commerce,science and technology  .  😍❤️                                                                                                      I  am glad to be able  to study there.😍❤️
                                       

                                                                 

                                         

               

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My self

My favorite Musical instrument 😍❤️

My best friend in school lifeπŸ₯°❤️