My best friend in school life🥰❤️

 ❤️❤️❤️Nadeesha is my best friend in school life she is a very innocent ,humble,selfless ,sacrificial character .she is my best friend not only in school life but even today . The time i spent with her was sc beautiful to me .The help she gave me was invaluable .I will never forget what we both in school .I have made many sacrifices for her and she has made many sacrifices for me .Understood the hardships that came to me  in school life spent  time  with me looking for  answers to them .  ❤️❤️❤️                                               


                                                                       ❤️❤️❤️   She never betrayed me.never envied  me , never ins ulted me ,I swam with her in subjective and extracurricular activities and she became a stregth  .we both have found memories of school ,as well as dark memories .I remember how she  punished me but  she mever got angry with  me That's the bond between the two of us .I believe that she and I will always stand up for myself in life .  ❤️❤️❤️                                               

Comments

  1. Friends are the most valuable people ... so I wish you both the best in your friendship forever.✨️❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My self

My favorite Musical instrument 😍❤️