My Heero 😍😍❤️




                                                                                                                                                 My Heero is my brother .My brother's name is prasanna wijerathna .Hi  is 29 years old .My brother has been interested in dance since he was in school .That's  why  he tried to win life by dancing . I think that commitment and effort was  successful .😍😍     My elder brother won meny  All Island victories in the field of dance at  he school where he studied .                                                      He was gifted with the ability to dance from an early age and was fortunate eneough to wear the mask known as  the pinnacle of the kandiyan dance tradition from his school day's .   😍❤️                                                              


                                                                       

           
                                        



                                      He was  also helped to improve his  skills trough the apportunities he received from school . Throug that he was socialized as a  local dancer.Through his schoolin he is currently contributing to the Dalada perahara by playing the trumpet .  ❤️❤️                                             My brother works in the main dance troupe of the Sri Lanka Army .He was not only the ability to dance but also the ability to sing .I saw art in my brother from a young age.Friends who have been with my brother since childhood are now at the forefront of the field of dance as some of the greatest choregraphers in sri lanka .  ❤️❤️❤️                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

                                                            

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My self

My favorite Musical instrument 😍❤️

My best friend in school life🥰❤️